[WriteLog] Fw: Rig Interfacing

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: Rig Interfacing
From: "Kavon's mail" <kavonr@igiles.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:18:27 -0500

Thanks all for the suggestions.  Ron, you're idea did it!  Even though all
components were set for 2 stop bits it doesnt work.  I reset the windows
system parameters for the port to 1 stop and set WL to 1 stop bit and it
works.  I've reset all other software to 1 stop bit and they continue to
work.

Thanks all.

 73 Ron KG4NOZ

>>> KG4NOZ