Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY

To: "'Bill'" <w4wx@bellsouth.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:00:31 -0500
Bill, welcome to WriteLog!

There are several ways of using the mouse.  You can right-click in the Rttyrite
window and access F3 and F4.  You can program the
buttons in the Entry Windows as buffers.  But the best way to use the mouse
with macros is to install K7KAR's Fkeys program.  See:

http://www.kregli.com/fkeys.htm

For other ways of using the mouse to transmit RTTY messages, see my WriteLog
RTTY Starter at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/tutorials.htm

Page 10 of the tutorial shows using a mouse for macro transmission.

73, Don AA5AU