[WriteLog] JARTS log submission

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>,"RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] JARTS log submission
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:05:07 +0100
Hi all,

After reading the comments, I changed my Writelog-produced Cabrillo file to
GU0SUP.CBR.
This was accepted first time by the log cruncher, and I got a number.

I cannot see how the page will change anyone's file name, unless you tried
to change it on the input line.

So, the moral of the story is to change your file name to YOURCALL.CBR, and
then upload that.
Mind you, it would be wise to check your log first, to ensure you have a
valid log, and not ages like 599 or RST's of 64.

73 de Phil GU0SUP