[WriteLog] Spots with WL - How to make it easier?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Spots with WL - How to make it easier?
From: "JerryBliss - k6iii" <k6iii@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:23:37 GMT
I am trying to figure how to EASILY makes spots in WriteLog. (I am
telnet connected to N7TR or K6LLK).

Yes, I know about CTRL-T, but that is a bit clumsy. So I am going to
set it up to remap CTRL-T to a single key. That will be less clumsy
keystroking, but still it requires a 2nd keystroke (ENTER) to get the
spot posted. (As has been suggested on the NCCC Reflector, I am not
expecting to post the QTH of each spot  - that has slowed me down a lot
in my Hunt-n-Pounce operations, anyway.)

Is there a way I can avoid having to strike the ENTER key to get the
spot posted?

Perhaps there is a better way to post a spot using WL; perhaps a
Function Key? How to set that up?

JErry/k6iii
San Jose, CA