Re: [WriteLog] Packet Spot Window Does not Appear on Screen

To: <bharring7@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Packet Spot Window Does not Appear on Screen
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:56:49 -0500
It's possible these windows are off the screen.  I've had this happen before.
I tried looking into the writelog.ini file but
couldn't tell where the packet spot window coordinates were.  There is a
[PktSpotBar] section in writelog.ini but mine only gives
width and height information.

What I've done in the past is increase the resolution of my monitor to a point
where it shows on the screen, then move the window
over with a mouse to where it will show when you return your resolution to
normal.

73, Don AA5AU