Re: [WriteLog] Fw: Point and shoot issue...

To: lists@w1nr.net, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: Point and shoot issue...
From: "Paul Franson" <w2le@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:05:49 -0500
Noticed the same thing myself, maybe only 3% out of 750 QSO's.  Also 10.61
with an IC-7800

Paul  W2LE

From: "Mike McCarthy, W1NR" <lists@w1nr.net>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: Point and shoot issue...
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:48:43 -0500

I have 10.61 installed and noticed an annoying issue with point and shoot
out of the packet spot window.  Many times, more often than not, when I
double clicked on a spot, the call would get put on the entry line of
WriteLog, but the radio would not get set to the frequency.  It stayed on
the current one.  If I double clicked it again, it would set the radio
properly.  I don't recall seeing this problem before.  Rig is a 756ProIII
and connection is via a real serial port using a W1GEE interface cable.
Anyone else notice this?

  Mike, W1NR