Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap question

To: "WriteLog" <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap question
From: "Bruce Meier" <bemeier@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:07:09 -0500
I have had a couple requests to share the info that Steve sent me - -

Here you are:

Right click on the entry window for the radio showing the 2nd VFO bandmap, and
choose "Bandmap." The useful thing is that you can have bandmaps for both VFOs
for both radios and keep you eye on 4 bands at a time if you like.

73,
Bruce