[WriteLog] Computers available

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Computers available
From: "AD8J" <ad8j.1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 19:31:02 -0500
We have shut down our AR-Cluster and have two really nice 733MHz Pentium III
computers that we would like to sell. Both computers were assembled and
programmed by W9ZRX three years ago. They work perfectly. It would be great
if another Cluster site could use them but they would also make great
computers for home or shack use.  Here are the specs, they are almost
identical and guaranteed to work.

CPU + Fan Intel          733MHz Pentium III

Motherboard Intel       815E Chip, Integrated Snd Lan Vid

Hard Drive                 IBM 20Gb (2nd computer is a Western Digital 20Gb)

Video Adapter           In motherboard

AIMM Memory        Kingston 4Mb

CD ROM                 Samsung 40X CDROM (2nd computer is a Neomagic 48X

Floppy Drive            Teac 1.44Mb Floppy

Case                        ATX Case, 300 watt PS

Memory                  256Mb, PC133 (2nd computer has 128Mb

Ports                      2 Serial, 1 Parallel, 2 USB

Operating System  Windows 2000 Professional

If you have an interest in either of the computers, please contact me and we
will work out a fair price.

John Getz, AD8J
3905 South Monet Court
Allison Park, PA  15101-3220