[WriteLog] CW receive not working

To: "WriteLog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW receive not working
From: "William Spickler" <N0KQ@Spickler.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:46:58 -0700
Okay, I need some help from the gurus.  I've got most of the basic features of
WL working but I can't detect CW either in the CW receive mode or in the RTTY
window.  Both modes seem to be receiving random noise even though I have a
strong CW signal on the rig and the audio is piped into the line-in jack on the
sound board on the PC and to the PC speakers.  The sound mixer is set for full
line-in volume and shows a strong signal.

The WL  sound board setup has recording loop enabled, echo microphone and
continuously record audio to file.

The port setup Windows sound board for DVK type and PC generates for CW keyer
type.  The keyer function works fine.

The left radio is activated and I'm set on mono for receive.  The PC volume
control has everything muted except the main volume and line-in volume.  The
audio is coming from the left channel speaker.  So what am I doing wrong here?

WL 10.61
Dell Pentium 600
Win 2K

Any help will be greatly appreciated.