[WriteLog] Keyboard Focus and Split Recieve with 10.61e andMulti-Keyer

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Keyboard Focus and Split Recieve with 10.61e andMulti-Keyer
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <afrugoli@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:39:35 -0500
Hello folks,

Playing around in SS Phone this weekend I noticed a problem I'm having
with 10.61E and the Multi-Keyer.  This is a fresh install with a clean
ini file, so there may be something I forgot to setup with my ini file.

When I change the keyboard focus from the left rig to the right rig (by
using "shift down-arrow" or "shift up-arrow"), the RX seems to follow
(i.e. after the right rig stops transmitting, the audio still comes from
the left rig), even though the software only shows that the keyboard
focus has moved (i.e. the cursor is in the entry box for the left rig,
but the green circle is round the "R" for the right rig, and the audio
will remain with the left rig even after the right rig stops
transmitting [headphones "normal" and "latched"]).  What's strange, is
that the right rig will continue to auto CQ and the RX never returns to
that radio.  Is there an INI setting I've forgotten to add back in , or
is something strange going on?

Also I've noticed that my headphones won't go into "split" mode.  When I
select that option they simply stay with both ears on the right radio,
even if I switch the focus, they still always stay on the right rig.
What's going on?

Thanks.

73 de Al, KE1FO