Re: [WriteLog] RTTY Screen Size

To: "'George Tuncil'" <w6aea@msn.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY Screen Size
From: "Don Cassel" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:08:21 -0500
George,

Close Writelog and then open the Writelog.ini file with Notepad and check
the [Rttyrite]entry. It should look something like this.

[Rttyrite]
X=429
Y=0
W=595
H=233

If your numbers are much higher that could explain the problem. If so edit
it, save the file and then in Writelog do a Save Configuration.

73, Don VE3XD