[WriteLog] re mmtty PROFILES in writelog

To: "witelog group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] re mmtty PROFILES in writelog
From: "." <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 00:06:45 -0500
RTTY CONTRLO PANEL xySCOPE

When I open writelog to operate in RTTY mode combine with MMTTY.
Under mmtty RTTY control panel window ( same window whre there is the XYscope )
there is a row of small different profile configuration boxes.
I would like to remove them.
In the pass I seen a post mentionning how...Recently I lost my email notes,
posts, and back up files after my email program busted  so it is why I look for
those infos
Is there some one knows how to remove them......?

Gilles   ve2lx