[RTTY] Need Logs for a RTTY callsign database update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Need Logs for a RTTY callsign database update
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 19:55:07 -0600
Please send me Cabrillo logs you may have for CQWW RTTY, CIS DX RTTY,
Makrothen, JARTS, WAEDC RTTY, TARA Melee and the OK RTTY DX
Contests so I can produce an updated RTTY callsign database file to use in next
weekend's ARRL RTTY Roundup.

Cabrillo logs only.  No matter how small or large, please send me your Cabrillo
logs.

I will announce the new database after the New Year.

Thanks & 73,
Don AA5AU