Re: [WriteLog] Writelog "Enter" function in MMTTY

To: "N0KK, Kirk" <n0kk@usfamily.net>,"REFLECTOR writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog "Enter" function in MMTTY
From: "Kostas sv1dpi" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 10:56:12 +0200
from the help file
MoveNextOnEnter only has an effect if "Enter Sends QRZ/Exchange" is ON, and
only affects what happens when you type ENTER with the cursor in the CALL
field with it not empty. With this INI entry set non-zero, WritLog moves the
cursor to the next field. With this set to zero, WriteLog leaves the cursor
in the CALL field.

MoveNextOnEnter=0
Put it in ini file under [Configuration]Cu on roundup73 and HNYKostas
sv1dpi----- Original Message -----