Re: [WriteLog] IC-745 Hex Code

To: <cgraham163@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] IC-745 Hex Code
From: "Ric Plummer" <ricp@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:38:19 -0500
Chuck

I have been using Writelog for many years, much of them as
a Multi-Multi, now back to SO2R

The perspective I would offer is, if you want a static setup,
get the product, have your setup arranged and equipment chosen
as you want, set up the software to match and operate happily
ever after. I have done this at times, but am always wanting
to try something different, so it doesn't last forever.

Much of what you see and hear here are requests to support something
new, either hardware or new software features, or for something to
operate a little differently as all operators have different views.

Writelog has been excellent at understanding the desires of the customers
and adding or modifying, often as setup options, so as not to disturb the
present customers. And sometimes there are bugs that just need to be fixed
and the customers always help with valuable input to solve the tough ones.

Now, I am in no way connected with Writelog, just a retired hi tech manager
who understands complexity and tradeoffs AND RESULTS.

So there you have my 2 cents. I am sure others will offer, perhpas
differing,
opinions.

Ric
KV1W