Re: [WriteLog] Questsions re: sequence numbers

To: wd3q@starpower.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Questsions re: sequence numbers
From: "Dave L. Thompson" <k4jrb@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 17:17:26 -0500
If you are talking about the CQ 160 CW just leave it alone.  It might
mess up the log checker program but assume you are no where near the 30
hour mark.

I just sent the 2006 results and certificates to AD8P.  Bill will issue
you 2 certificates for 2006 and I am still gathering changes to be
published in CQ.
73 Dave K4JRB