[WriteLog] writelog 10.61E help.

To: "'REFLECTOR writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] writelog 10.61E help.
From: "Gary Gross" <ke6qr@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:29:54 -0800
Hi Gang
 I have been running version 10.61E for a few months with no problems when
suddenly at the beginning of the RTTY WPX and CW Sprint disaster has struck.
The first problem is the CW memory keyer. I am running the W5XD/K5DJ multi
keyer which until now has been working great. Now, if I try to enter any data
in the qso entry window while a cw message is being sent the timing of the cw
slows way down and then locks up in a key down mode. Same thing happens if I
try and send by hand. The second problem began with the left rig in so2r keying
up if I shift the keyboard focus  to that rig or in rtty click on a highlighted
call on the left rig screen. Once keyed up it will not go to receive mode
unless I turn the rig off and then back on again. Since then the problem has
now advanced to where it wont key the left rig at all. I have rebooted several
times and the rig is communicating with the logging program ok as the band map
is still working in spite of this problem. IM assuming the only way to correct
this situation is to download a fresh copy of version 10.61E and reinstall. Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks. Gary. ke6qr