Re: [WriteLog] Typing a W into Call Entry Window

To: W5PR <W5PR@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Typing a W into Call Entry Window
From: Steve AI9T <steve@ai9t.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:18:56 -0500

Figure out a little more about this problem just now. If I type in a
string of Characters and then type a W it erases everything in the call
sign entry window. Just like the Atl W erases all. It's like the two got
mapped together some way. Any of you that are up on special key mapping
got any ideas??

Thanks Again

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com