Re: [WriteLog] 10.62h upgrade

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 10.62h upgrade
From: Bruce Ferry <bruce@ak8b.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:44:47 -0500
I'm not really the expert but I am tired of seeing all this stuff about
not being able to install. There is obviously confusion here.

1. If the last full install you got for writelog was not an MSI install
then it's more than a year old. It's time to pay your money so you can
get a shiny new full MSI install.

2. If you did get an MSI full install but didn't actually install it
(just kept upgrading the old way) then you MUST go back to that full
install and DO IT. This is even if it would be an older relase than
where you are now. You have to have done a full MSI install to install
the 10.62h upgrade and every other release from here on.

3. If you can't get the full MSI install to work then you have to ask
Wayne for help. It's unlikely that anybody on the list can legally help you.

I hope this helps and that everybody takes it as an attempt to explain
how it works. I'm just trying to clear up the confusion.

--
Bruce Ferry, AK8B

Outgoing mail not scanned because I'd lie about it if I
was a virus sending this anyway.