Re: [WriteLog] [CQ-Contest] Quality of Sound Cards?

To: <w3dq@arrl.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [CQ-Contest] Quality of Sound Cards?
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 23:44:21 -0000
2 years ago when I got hit by lightening and had to replace everything I got
a Dell computer with built-in sound. It was a bad idea. None of my sound
related apps worked very well and 'on-the-fly' recordings didn't sound good.
I ordered a Sound Blaster card and everything is back to normal here. I
think built-in sound is a real compromise.
73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ