[WriteLog] Can't Install WriteLog1062, Help

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't Install WriteLog1062, Help
From: Jerald Douglas <jerald_douglas@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:45:55 -0800 (PST)
Hi all;

    I need some help here I can't get the program setup at all. I followed the
instructions in the email sent by Ron and I got nothing except that it can't
find writelog.msi and indeed when I unzip I get 4 files which the installer
says is correct. it then says to click on setup.exe and I get an error message
saying can't find the file.

  In desparation I changed the name on the writelog_setup.msi to writelog.msi
and it seemed to work until I entered the reg code exactly as it is in the
email. and I got an error message saying that the code was either expired or
invalid. I found some simililar problems in the list archive but the fixes
didn't work for me.

  My OS is Windows 98 on a Pentium 2 350MHZ with 256M ram

  I haven't been able to get ahold of Ron at WriteLog by email or phone.

  Any help gratefully appreciated. 73 Jerry K9MY