Re: [WriteLog] Auto Registration code not working

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Auto Registration code not working
From: "Rick Graham" <rick.graham3@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:10:04 -0400
Problem resolved. Ron emailed me on my other email account (Yahoo) and I now
have a good registration number. Thanks to all that responded. It still
irritates me that Comcast mail does this! I wonder how many other emails
that I've sent out never made it to the recipients. Guess I'll be calling
Comcast to see what they have to say.

73 DE AI3W,Rick

  _____