Re: [WriteLog] New User

To: "'Thomas Mathewson'" <ka2myd@frontiernet.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New User
From: "John R. Klim II" <john.klim@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:39:56 -0400
Hi Tom,

Sometimes there are problems with E-Mail, ISPs, networking.  Some people
have had no problems in ordering the software and getting the registration
E-Mail and some have not.

If you have problems receiving your registration key send another E-Mail
using an alternate E-Mail address for the information to be sent,

73 ES CUL
Mr. John R. Klim II
N3KHK
Grid:  FM19na
QSL LOTW-Bureau- direct
As a courtesy, I upload to eQSL but if you use that - also pls upload to
LOTW or hard card.
ARRL LM-0008416263, AMSAT  LM-2187,  QRPARCI  #10392,  FISTS  # 5015,  MQFD
#115,
10-X Life Member  # 68135,  Springbok Chapter  # 1874,  Chesapeake Bay
Chapter  # 549
?
?