[WriteLog] Why does it take so long

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Why does it take so long
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 08:08:57 -0600
Hi,

I am on the Judging Committee for the upcoming Colorado QSO Party, which is
scheduled to take place on July 15th.  The "powers that be" have been written
to about 3 times to ascertain if they could write a module to support the
contest.  To date we have not received any acknowledgement of any kind.

We have written to other contest software programmers and the response was
almost immediate (N1MM, Win-EQF, for example, plus others), but nothing from
WriteLog.

Does anybody know how to get a response from them as to whether or not they
will add support for the Colorado QSO PArty?

Thanks,

Dick
W0RAA