[WriteLog] 7QP module WL ver 10.62H questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 7QP module WL ver 10.62H questions
From: "David Ashworth" <ahab@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 03:00:10 -0000
Hello to all.  Has anyone else tried the 7QP module yet?  I was giving it a
try, changing bands and making dummy QSOs to see if it works.  I put in dupe
qsos and it doesn't flag it as a dupe, but puts a four letter exchange into
the "RCVD" field.  So, it kind of works if you know what to look for.  I am
running ver 10.62H, has anyone else had this bug?  Will an earlier version
run correctly?  Thanks for your help, Dave, NC6P.