Re: [WriteLog] BS7H 30M Online Log Search

To: "'Dave W7DPW'" <w7dpw@comcast.net>,"'rtty'" <rtty@contesting.com>,"'writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] BS7H 30M Online Log Search
From: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 21:43:27 -0500
I'm not too sure what this has to do with Writelog but I worked them on 30
at 1252Z on May 3rd. It is not in the log. They were strong enough for me to
be pretty certain that they had my call right. K5NA does have a 30 M QSO in
the log but I don't know the day or time. I will be happy with my QSOs on
15, 20 and 40 but, I would like to have the 30 M contact.

Bill, W5VX