Re: [WriteLog] WRONG COUNTRY

To: "'Tom Moore'" <tmsqueeky@cebridge.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WRONG COUNTRY
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:34:20 -0400
GA Tom,

Your question is a bit vague to me - no version - no contest and W4-43 does
not look like a callsign I have ever worked at this station. Where are you
trying to enter that call of W4-43?

What contest module are you using? I tried the ARRL Field Day module and
entered the call W4ABC in the CALL entry window - no problem with W/L
identifying that call area as W4 in the US. The rotor direction and distance
calculator all worked ok for me.

If you are telling us the rotor direction is wrong then go SETUP > GREAT
CIRCLE and enter your stations lat/long.

I am sure most of the good fellows on this reflector will be more then glad
to jump in and give you an answer if you can fill in a bit more of what you
are actually doing.

Ideas anyone?

De Eric - VE3GSI