[WriteLog] I can't make Writelog/SDR send cw

To: "FlexRadio List" <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>,"Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] I can't make Writelog/SDR send cw
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:07:59 -0500
I have bidirectional rig control working properly.
Cat control is com 6 which connects to com 3 in the WL Ports setup.
Com 3 in the WL Ports setup is a Kenwood 4800 8 N 1.

If I hit a buffer in Writelog, it keys the SDR for the properl length of the
buffer (at that speed) but does not sound a sidetone or produce power
output.

Could the lack of a implemented KY command in PowerSDR v 1.8 be the culprit?

This should work as I'm communicating to writelog via the CAT control VCOM
virtual com port pair of com 6<>3.

"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."