Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] Writelog & ANARTS Cabrillo

To: "pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>,<rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] Writelog & ANARTS Cabrillo
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:47:34 -0600
As an addendum to Phil's advice, I offer the following.  I went to the site
Phil mentioned and downloaded the ANARTS Cabrillo Fix file.  When I went to
install it, I came up with an error.  Basically it said that the file
DXPREF32.dll was not present.  I looked in my Writelog Programs folder and
the file was there.  So, I copied the file and added it to my WINNT folder
where my writelog.ini file resides.  I then tried another install of the
fix.  A second error message stating that wlogsh32.dll was not fould.  I did
the same thing that I did with the first file.  Another attempt to install
the fix went successfully and I can now click on Contest and Create a
Cabrillo file.

I send this just to keep otheer from having to go through the inconvenience
(albeit a small inconvenience) to get the file installed.

73,

Dick
W0RAA