Re: [WriteLog] Writelog

To: <w5xd@writelog.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog
From: "Bill" <w4wx@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:16:31 -0400
MessageDear Wayne,
Well it wasn't a part time purchase on my part when I paid $65 for the program!
 I assumed support would be provided.  This really sucks since I now have a new
radio and no support.. You should notify the world of such a poor attitude and
support for something people put their money and faith in.  I sure will be
passing the word!

Bill W4WX