Re: [WriteLog] Commslot's question

To: "'KR4DA'" <kr4da@bellsouth.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Commslot's question
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:56:14 -0400
Bob,

You are in the very same place as W4WX ... the FT-450 CAT
Manual indicates the very same commands as the FT-2000 but
WriteLog is not hearing from the FT-450 using the FT-9000
protocol.  Bill has also tried both RTS Enable/Disable in
the FT-450 as well as a cable 2-2, 3-3, 5-5 and 7-8 on the
rig end.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to a FT-450 to do any
"port snooping" with a breakout box, port monitor and
terminal software.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV