[WriteLog] Crash ussing <ESC> & Alt-K

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Crash ussing <ESC> & Alt-K
From: "Vern" <w9hly@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:11:32 -0400
I recently moved Writelog to an XP machine because my WIN98se crashed for the
final time.

Now when operating Writelog, using XP, and I press the <ESC> button I get the
following error message:

        The header on the dialog box reads "Server Busy".

        The error text reads:  This action cannot be completed  because
        the "Profiles" program is not responding. Choose "Switch To" and
correct
                the problem.

        The dialog has a ["Switch To..."] button and a ["Retry"] button.

When it fails I can close all Writelog windows except the MMTTY window.

This is a hard failure because a RESTART will not fix it, I must "TURN OFF" the
computer.

I get the similar  results when I use Alt-K but not every time.

If I stay off the <ESC> and Alt-K keys, the program will run forever. Sometimes
forget!

Any hints?

Vern W9HLY