Re: [WriteLog] Bug(s) in computer control?

To: "'Rick Tavan'" <rick@tavan.com>,"'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bug(s) in computer control?
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 17:10:33 -0500
Doesn't happen with my PRO III.  And as I recall, I've never seen it happen
with my Kenwood TS-870 either but I'll check it later.
It's not on line right now but I've used TS-870's for several years.  Seems
like I've seen this thread before though.  But the
solution isn't coming to me.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com