Re: [WriteLog] Preparing the Cabrillo

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Preparing the Cabrillo
From: Bob Jensen - aa7fk <aa7fk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 11:00:00 -0700
Phil,

I'll be interested in solution too.  Same here, only choices Mixed, CW, SSB.  I
even went back to old RTTY contests of the past to see what Cabrillo would be
allowed (ones that I properly submitted using the Cabrillo option in WL in
those years) and now those contests only show Mixed, CW & SSB .. so something's
wrong.

Hope someone has the easy answer :-).

Bob AA7FK> From: pcooper@guernsey.net> To: writelog@contesting.com> Date: Mon,
1 Oct 2007 18:39:50 +0100> Subject: [WriteLog] Preparing the Cabrillo> > Hi
all,> > It may be just me, but when I export the Cabrillo file from within
Writelog,> it only appears to give me the option of MIXED, CW or SSB.> Where's
the RTTY gone? This is WL version 10.63H.> > And in case you are wondering, I
did indeed use the correct module!> > OK, it ain't rocket science to correct it
after the event, but what> happened?> > Anyone else notice this?> > 73 all> >
http://www.writelog.com/