Re: [WriteLog] CQWW RTTY and LOTW

To: Tim Gardner <n9lf@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CQWW RTTY and LOTW
From: Frank Fallon <n2ff@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 18:16:55 +0000
It's easy as pie if you click on the file menu and find EXPORT and then
drop down menu allows you to export a TQ8 file directory.  Writelog does
all the work.

It sure was nice to get a new one on RTTY the day after the contest when
the great 4O3A group uploaded their contest logs to LoTW.  That's number
305 for me and they get few and far between at this point.

Frank....N2FF.....