Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY plugin?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY plugin?
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:24:22 -0500
This sometimes works to fix MMTTY plug-in problems.  There are two options:

1. Move writelog.ini to a different folder and try again.  WriteLog will create
a new writelog.ini file.

OR

2. Go to writelog.ini and delete everything in the [RTTYRITE] and [Rttyrite2]
sections.  Restart WriteLog and try it again.

I don't ever recall seeing where re-installing the plug-in fixed any problems
but it certainly won't hurt.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com