Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen bugs

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen bugs
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:27:59 -0400
I can pretty much echo Don's observations and also can add if you clicked
some calls on the bandmap the rig would QSY and change mode to CW. The calls
in my Rttyrite window did work for most of the contest though it did
mysteriously stopped for awhile in the middle of the test.

It sure was a fun contest.

73 Eric.