[RTTY] 9M50 country

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 9M50 country
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:18:12 +0100
Hi all,

Thanks to Dan S50U, Marsh KA5M and Fred PY7ZZ for pointing out what I should
have checked in the first place!

OK, so now I know that 9M50MP was WEST Malaysia, but WL still didn't like
the call. I have now "massaged" the log to make it all work OK, and have my
final score all OK.
For the record, I logged 9M50MP as 9M2MP, which made WL score it OK, then at
the end, I exported the Cabrillo file, which I edited to correct the
callsign. I also exported my summary sheet, which shows the correct score.

I then changed the call back to 9M50MP, and then did the export of the ADIF
and TQ8 files.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP