Re: [WriteLog] Need Help with Networking "Lost connection to ..."

To: <k6ufo@arrl.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Need Help with Networking "Lost connection to ..."
From: "Robert Chudek" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:15:32 -0500
Mark,

When I tried to drive share some of my home computers I couldn't consistently
"see" the other computer drives. I found this article and applied the "fix".
This cured my problem. I don't know whether this will solve your issue at hand,
but the article contains some good information about networking and security
settings.

http://www.nthelp.com/nt6/xp_drive_sharing.htm

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

http://k0rc.spaces.live.com