[WriteLog] Time

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Time
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:13:09 -0500
It seems like every few years I screw up the times in a contest and this
time looks like a perfect opportunity for me to mess it up again. I am in
the Central Time Zone, so during the contest my time will change to daylight
savings time. I have my computer clock set up for CST (-6:00 GMT).

In reading the K9JY instructions, it says that I can leave the time in local
time or GMT and Writelog figures out how to keep the time correct for me. I
am not a very trusting soul, how is everybody else doing it for SS this
weekend?

Bill W5VX