[WriteLog] TS440s+Amp=Problem?

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TS440s+Amp=Problem?
From: Al Zelna <mr.mri@epix.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 7:36:49 -0400
Any suggestions appreciated...

TS440s
WL (10.63)
Serial port rig control
AFSK RTTY

Works great, but I just added an AL-572 amp to the shack.  No problem with SSB
or CW, but RTTY is the problem.  The RTTY cable I made uses the TS-440s AFSK IN
for xmit, but for receive I used the ALC pin on the REMOTE port.  Now, the
REMOTE port is used by the amp

Sooooo, do I ignore ALC line for the amp in a RTTY test and only use the RLY
line, or do I reconstruct the AFSK cable to use the AFSK OUT for rcv audio?

This line must need a resistor in line because the outcoming audio is way too
loud for MMTTY plugin.

Thanks,

Al, N3KAE