[WriteLog] large monitor vs dual monitors

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] large monitor vs dual monitors
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:04:57 -0600
I use dual 20" monitors.
does take up a bit of desk space.
also need a high end video card that supports dual.

mouse is not an issue as mouse cursorjust moves across the screen edge onto
the 'secondary monitor'.

It did take a bit of fiddling to get primary and secondary the way I wanted
it.
But...if one monitor fails at an inopportune moment, (does anything ever
fail at a 'opportune' moment), I still have the one to fall back on.

You cannot hurry up the growing of a plant by pulling the leaves.