Re: [WriteLog] Second TNC with Rittyrite

To: ve3gsi@canada.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Second TNC with Rittyrite
From: "Dennis Gabler" <dgabler@prairieinet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:02:59 -0600
Hi Eric,

I went in and defined a second radio in Writelog then opened a Rittyrite
instance for that. It appears to work, I had to leave
for work however so won't get to play with it until tonight.

73,
Dennis W5DG

Dennis G. - W5DG
Adel, IA.
http://www.vortexchaser.com

Go to the RttyRite File drop down menu and choose Clone. The set-up for the
second TNC will be found in the new cloned window. I don't use the KAM but I
have been running the PK-232 TNC this way without problems. Hint, you may
have to predefine the baud rate in the WriteLog.ini file for the port your
TNC is connected too. It appears for my TNC that WL may not be aggressive
enough to obtain the correct connection speed.

73 GL,
Eric - VE3GSI.