Re: [WriteLog] CAT control of 2 rigs

To: "'Dennis Gabler'" <dgabler@prairieinet.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CAT control of 2 rigs
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:59:32 -0500
An easy miss Dennis.

If I have read you question correctly, you have missed turning on the second
entry window.  This is selected in the Number of Radios from the Radio
drop-down menu (last item in the list). After you have the second entry
window showing on the screen simply click on the Frequency button beside the
entry window and in the drop-down menu choose the option that tells the
entry window which rig is on which port. You can also label left and right
rig with the Radio drop-down option.

Hope that is the correct info you are after. If not, please ask for a follow
up on the reflector.

73 Eric - VE3GSI..