Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY+Vista

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY+Vista
From: "Wolf, DL6JZ" <dl6jz@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:42:54 +0100
Joe,

you are fully right. Windows Vista doesn't allow any user to write into the
system directories or to change any file which is in a system directory. The
most popular system directories are C:\Windows and C:\Programms. Even the
administrator is not allow to write or change inside those directories.

That's why it is not a good idea of the programmers to keep their data-files
and ini-files in these system directories. They should be located in the
user file directory.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ