Re: [WriteLog] laptop gave up the ghost-os question please

To: "David Ashworth" <ahab@sonic.net>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] laptop gave up the ghost-os question please
From: Ron NØAT <n0at@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 19:58:04 -0600
Dave,

At our 5JØA operation we used a Vista laptop and a Windows 2000 laptop.
Writelog worked great.

We had one problem, not related to Vista or Writelog.  Our 160 meter
antenna was located just a few feet from our operating position.  When
we transmitted on 160 meters the Toshiba computer running Vista would
shut down.  We rebooted, restarted Writelog and everything was back to
normal.  It took just a few seconds for the logs to sync up again.

73 de Ron NØAT