Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and WinKey PTT (LeadIn)

To: "Tony Wanschura" <tonyjw@mindspring.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and WinKey PTT (LeadIn)
From: "hank k8dd" <hank.kohl@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:57:05 -0000
I had that problem with my AL-1200 & K2 - the K2 switches too fast for
the TR relay in the amp.
Instead of using PTT delay, I used a relay accelerator.
http://www.k6xx.com/radio/fastrely.html
www.yccc.org/Articles/AL1200relay.html
That solved the problem with the K2 shutting down because of the relay.

73    Hank    K8DD

If God intended you to be on single sideband,
he would have given you only one nostril.
- Steve, K2PTS (SK)
---