[WriteLog] Problems Posting Scores to Live Scoreboard

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Problems Posting Scores to Live Scoreboard
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 22:51:52 EST
All;

I can't seem to post scores to the W1VE Live Scoreboard using  Writelog.  I
am running Writelog Version 10.59 on a Windows 2000 System  with Service Pack
4.  I have installed Writelog ScoreBoard Poster Version  1.0.6.  Whenever I
fill in all the fields on the form and select "Post  Scores Now", I always get
message that says "WL2Getscores.ex.exe has generated  errors and will be
closed by Windows - An error log is begin created".

Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?  Also, where is this  error
log be placed?  If I could find it, I might be able to get a clue as  to why
is always fails.

Any suggestions welcome.

73,

Al, K0AD