[WriteLog] PK-232, Writelog and Linefeeds

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PK-232, Writelog and Linefeeds
From: "Ted Boerkamp" <tboerkamp@cogeco.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:22:17 -0500
Hi Guys....I have been having fun using my PK-232 (receive only) along with
my sound card to make RTTY contacts, but I am having a problem with the
setup of the PK-232 in that all the received text in the writelog rtty
window prints continually left to right before it linefeeds, so the window
looks like a big blob of receive text. There are no proper linefeeds or CRs
happening like what I see from the sound card decoding in another window.
Is there a command I can use for the PK-232 to make the receive text format
properly on the screen, like it does for the soundcard (MTTY) decoding in
WL?? Both the PK-232 and soundcard are receiving the same receive signal
input but the soundcard display in WL looks much neater, not just text
rambling on. Any advice is most appreciated.
Regards,

Ted VE3SS

p.s. I will be in the RTTY RU this weekend part-time.