Re: [WriteLog] Help with Setup of WL with IcomPro3, FSK,Rigblaster Pro

To: "N9BHH" <N9BHH@ARRL.NET>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Help with Setup of WL with IcomPro3, FSK,Rigblaster Pro
From: "Len Morris VE3FJB" <lmorris@lenmar.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 22:39:41 -0500
Gordon, I am using a Navigator and MMTTY, the trick I found is to select
from the RTTY screen in WL the port you have your FSK assigned to, and all
seemed to work. Maybe not the "right way", but it works, and should work
with your Rigblaster.
If you have a problem doing that give a shout direct, and I can walk you
through it..
73 and C U in the test.
Len